I agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Residence.
I understand that my residential placement for routines can be revoked at any time if I do not comply with the residential terms and conditions.
- Conditions of residence
- Students must comply with any regulations or instructions issued by College staff.
- The College reserves the right to enter the room at any time for the purpose of inspecting the room and to ensure that banned items are not present in the room. On giving reasonable notice (except in the case of emergency) the College may carry out work in the room, to the room, its furniture or equipment, or the building.
- Cooking equipment, candles and heaters should not be used in study bedrooms
- Students are required to follow the Covid19 Terms and Conditions at all times. Please note that regulations within our Covid-19 Terms and Condition override that which is stated in our residential Terms and Conditions document.
- As a trial pilot for the first term of 2021/22: over 18 year old students living within over 18 accommodation, responsible drinking is permitted within the rooms.
Please be very clear that if an over 18 student supplies an under 18 student with alcohol the following action will be taken:
- A suspension with immediate effect will be applied to any student sharing alcohol with Under 18 students. The student will need to leave campus for the duration of the suspension.
- The police will be informed and a potential fine may be applied.
- A formal disciplinary warning will be actioned upon their return from suspension.
- Alcohol is not permitted in any part of the under 18 accommodation.
Any alcohol found will be confiscated and disposed of. Disciplinary action will be taken.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the College estate except in the designated smoking shelters.
- Students are responsible for keeping their room clean and communal areas tidy. Please note that additional cleaning charges may be issued if students fail to leave their rooms in a reasonable condition at the end of their stay.
- Students shall not make any alteration or addition to the room nor cause damage to it and in particular use any form of fixing (including adhesive tape) likely to deface or disfigure any of the internal surfaces, furniture or equipment, nor remove any furniture or equipment from the room. Additional charges will be issued to cover the cost of damage or loss.
- The students shall not:
- Carry out redecoration or alterations to the room
- Change the locks or install additional locks
- Install or use additional heaters.
- Tamper with fire safety equipment (eg. smoke de